Nov 15, 2009

All that fuss

A junior just told me that my hair's cool!
-

W, In my dream you told me you loved me.
It was a beautiful, sweet, blissful dream.
-

And you, your complexion is so flawless and radiant, you looked almost like you were wearing makeup when I saw you, and you look
so
breathtakingly
awesome.

Stunning, your gaze, when it fell on me.
And the best thing is that I know you've got great character, you're a great guy.
-

Went prom dress shopping with Jessie Suah and Yushan. Saw a couple of nice ones at Mango and Daniel Yam, both around the same price I think, around $130. :/ The Mango one's really nice, it's a black one with nice fringe details on the straps and sides, but my torso's too small for it even though the bottom half fits thanks to my humongous ass. The Daniel Yam one's purple and quite nice. And it fits. And I don't really want black for prom because almost everyone's going to be in black. So boring! The purple's quite dark so there's hardly a difference though. Aiyah I suck.
This is what prom should look like:
(Prom '07)
None of them are in black!!! And my seniors are all so pretty. (:

Pictures!
Jessie's wedges were killing her because she had walked in them for thirteen hours straight yesterday, so she went to get a pair of Havaianas.
"Slippers! I feel so free! I've never been so happy to wear slippers!"
Jessie said she'd give me $5 if I posted this up. HAHA. No lah Suah I don't want your money. Treat me to some cheapo thing can already HAHAHA
Us bullying Jessie by taking unglam shots of her.

-
I love the way you played the guitar and sang.
Acoustic guitar stummers and beatboxers are ahhh.

No comments: