Sep 24, 2009

LAADEEDAAH

FELLOW SEC FOURS!
Check this out: Escapade
Some Singapore Poly thing.
7PM TO 7AM DUSK TO DAWN, AWESOME!
West Grand Boulevard! :D Zouk's Resident DJ! FREE FOOD!
I'll probably be going. Fellow Sec Fours, please accompany me. Who wants to go with me? :D GO WITH ME!!! Sounds fun.

If I hadn't forgotten to add my stupid brackets in my workings, I would have beaten Eudea (who happens to be third in class) in A Math.

Results haven't been very good so far. The only two I'm sort of satisfied with are Lit (low B3, the highest I've achieved in a very long time) and A Math (low A2). I'm very worried about my English - I only got a B3, and that was when I got 17/25 for my Compre - the first time I scored above 15 this year. I really need an A1 for English.

I really expected an A1 for E Math, but I guess I shouldn't have kept my hopes up that high because I left so many blanks in Paper 1 thanks to the stupid difficult questions in front that took up all my time.

Wear Office Attire To School And Camwhore Day was kind of lame. Everyone was camwhoring all over the place. Awesome, so typical of this batch of Crecsentians. Pictures HERE!

No comments: