Sep 5, 2009

It's funny to see how we've all changed

Had a nice chat with Bryson yesterday, and I was reminded of a lot of things. Hahaha. Primary school days are the best, because your friends are (mostly) genuine, and they truly accept you for who you are. There's no fakery, no bitching, no putting others down, and we really want the best for one another.

Okay, but it was really irritating when people teased Bryson and I about liking each other. LOL. Especially Yingyan. *glares*

After I'm done with my A Math Paper 2 (Victoria School. I got 31/71 for Paper One. Die lah) and A Math Paper 1 (Maris Stella High School), I'll scan some of my primary school photos in and upload them on Facebook and do a long post about my memories of Bryson, and of JWPS.

I'm trying to look for a particular photo I really love. The problem is, because I love it so much, I took it out of its photo album a couple of years ago and never put it back, so I can't find it.
T.T

No comments: