Sep 4, 2009

I love JWPS


I happened to see Huiyan and Cynthia at Boon Lay on the way home, and Huiyan suddenly asked me if I wanted to go back to my primary school.
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I was shrieking in excitement on the way to JWPS can. I miss it so much! Haven't gone back in, what, two years? And the last time I saw any teacher in JWPS was in Sec 1 I think, because in Sec 2 I went back too late.

Met Ms Loke, my Chinese teacher in Primary 1, 2 and 4. She couldn't remember my name although she recognised me a little. I told her I got an A1 for Chinese and she was very impressed hahaha. I remember once in P4 she asked me to go up to the board and write 怀疑, and I couldn't. My Chinese was the worst in the class, okay? Even worse than Malcolm's.

Two girls went up to Ms Loke as we were chatting and they asked her how to read the word 薄, and then Huiyan went "Ask Karen ask Karen!" then Ms Loke agreed and showed me the word. And I couldn't read it. HAHAHA. (Now I know how to pronounce it lah.) Ms Loke was like "Karen, how did you get your A1 huh?" I agree. That's why it's undoubtedly God's miracle, see.

Then Mr Kong came too. I'm surprised he recognised me, because he's never taught me before. He's super cute lah. I miss Mrs Foo ): She's not in JWPS anymore.

We saw a newly constructed room where an open space used to be (next to the Eco Garden, it's sort of like a corridor? :/), so we asked a few kids what it was. Some guy said enthusiastically "Oh, it's the staff room!" Then we were so amazed that we went to have a peep. It was an empty classroom -.-

Huiyan and I went to look for Pan Lao Shi. We asked a few very cute girls if they knew where she was and they said she was at the Eco Garden, but she had already left when we got there. Then they asked some bochup guy and he said "Staffroom lah."

I saw Pan Lao Shi :D :D :D :D I asked her to guess how much I got for my Chinese O's then she went "Aiiiyyyaaahhh, since you look so happy it must be very good right! Can I guess the highest? A1 ahhhh!" Gosh she was so cute, but she kept stroking my face, she must've wiped all the sweat and oil off.

The school has changed SO MUCH. Once upon a time, the only colours you could find there were green and white. All shades of green. Even the tiles on the floor were green. Now there's pink and yellow and blue and all the walls are PAINTED and adorned (really) with handicraft.
SO COLOURFUL!
1st floor's pink, 2nd floor's yellow, 3rd floor's green, 4th floor's blue.
JOEL CHIN'S PAINTING HAHAHA
WTH. These walls were once plain white.
OUR batch's handicraft on the pillars! (See background)
Huiyan thinks this was hers, because she knows it was really ugly. And she remembers that the tiles were "very difficult to cut". HAHAHAHA
I think I did it. I'm not sure.

Went to the general office to ask about being a relief English teacher after O's, and we found THE NOTICE BOARD!
Huiyan trying to take a picture of a teacher she hates, Mdm Ue. She threw her pencil case on the floor in P4. HAHAHA. She kept saying she wanted to scold her when she saw her, but when we saw her she said "I suddenly don't dare leh. Aiyah! How!"
Mr Adrian Poo. HE LOOKS LIKE JASON RIGHT. YES HE DOES. HE LOOKS LIKE JASON A LOT. The first time I saw Jason I was immediately reminded of him. He looks really like him in real life.
THEY HAVE COMPUTERS NOW! WHATTTTT?!
LOL lining up in twos.
I LMAO AT THIS
They didn't say anything about attire! :O

OMG they were so cute. I bet they were chionging some last minute homework.

More photos: HERE

No comments: