Sep 19, 2009

Because I love MTV Chinese

They've got the perfect blend of songs. Songs we've forgotten, songs that have disappeared but still remain a legend, songs that are quite unknown but strike a chord in your heart with their beautiful melody, all one after another in perfect transition. Comfortably slow and easy listening, the songs evoke sad but awesomely beautiful feelings. Melancholically beautiful with amazing lyrics, because the Chinese language is so romantic and expressive that when Chinese lyrics are translated into English, the beauty and meaning is totally lost. I realise that my mood and emotions move slowly together with the emotions expressed in the songs.

PLUS they played Daughtry's No Surprise (and now Love Story by Taylor Swift. She looks so pretty in the video leh).


HELLO CRESCENTIANS YOU KNOW DARYL SAYS HE THE GLASS MENAGERIE WAS HIS LIT TEXT IN JC. ANDERSON JC. Let's go stone the place.


As I speak, my ex and my best friends are having a sleepover. Best.


DT [不该做的却一直做] says (11:08 AM):
like when i go my friend's place and I say bye, he says "COPPER"
cos
copper
is Cu

No comments: