Sep 1, 2009

Add me on Twitter, people.

Msn/sms me for the name. I can't reveal it here due to other reasons. (:

To a good friend of mine.
On the outside, you're a cheerful, confident friend, nothing seems to be wrong in your life and everything about you seems great,
but I know that deep deep down, beneath your tough, impermeable, impenetrable shell of confidence, you're craving for acceptance, you're struggling with your life and all you want is to feel loved. That's why you want to be admired by everyone.


We're all like that, aren't we? We seek acceptance, love.


Unless you admit you're weak, nobody can help.

I want to know who you really are. You know a lot about me, I'd like to know a little more about you, something beneath that tough exterior, your mask of confidence and grace.

I'm always here.


No comments: