Aug 19, 2009

Tension or what man

Guess how much I got for my Chinese O's.

...




A1!!

ZOMGGGGG hahahahahaha. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! Like, ME, A1!?! I was actually expecting a B3, although I was praying really hard for an A2. Like, AHAHA. GOD IS REAL!

Okay so like, we were all nervous like crazy, and before the results were to be released to us we heard from don't-know-where that there were "a lot of B3s". Don't know where we heard that from BUT IT WASN'T TRUE, HAHAHA. Then Mrs Yip said all she knew was that 4S2A did very well, and then I just screamed super loudly. I didn't even think about doing it, I just screamed. I only realised what I'd done after I'd done it. Apparently some teacher from another class was very pissed. :/

Then in the hall, the principal seemed to be deliberately taking her own sweet time to do things, it was so bloody irritating, then she talked so effing slowly I wanted to scream. I kept repeating "TENSION BUILD-UP! TENSION BUILD-UP!" to Jessie while hugging her like mad to keep myself from dying of stress. She was doing it on purpose I swear. I felt like I was going to self-combust.

It seems like a dream, maybe because of the dimmer-than-usual lighting. We queued up single-file to see our results, and everyone was screaming and crying and hugging. When I saw my results, I just screamed. It was, like, 1(D), which meant I got an A1 and DISTINCTION FOR CHINESE ORAL LIKE WTH OMG I SCREWED IT SO BADLY CAN HAHAHA THE TEACHER MUST'VE BEEN DEAF. (Link to blog post: click)

Like yes, so, A1! I just screamed at the paper. Mdm Lim and Miss Ang must've been quite pissed at me. I screamed and signed beside my marks (I don't even think the signature looked like what it's supposed to look like) and ran. Hugged the first person I saw (Janey), then went to look for Jessie etc. Jessie got an A1 too (as expected). I screamed and cried like mad, couldn't control myself, I just kept screaming and shouting. Then I went to the other side of the hall to find Amelia and the both of us got high together 'cos we both got A1s. I was going to hug Amelia then I (apparently) kissed her by accident LOL. Then I went to look for Sperm, she's disappointed with her results but hey, it was an A2, still good what!

It all seems so surreal now. After a while, all of us became really quiet and sat down again. Like, ._.

You know, even now I keep typing/saying "A2" by accident, like I really didn't expect an A1.

Hello world, GOD IS REAL AND HE SHOWED ME A MIRACLE. I GOT AN A1 FOR CHINESE O'S. PEOPLE, GOD IS REAL!!!


(Btw, link to post about O's Chinese written paper here)



Stupid leader shit. I don't want it, and I know I don't deserve it.

No comments: