Aug 5, 2009

Someone please, please, please kill my heart now

I hate what I'm doing to myself. It doesn't make sense and I bloody know it. Crap. I need a new heart, a new life. Stupid hormones.

I know it's stupid. I know it's stupid. So why won't my stupid subconscious mind accept that? Why is my heart making life so bloody difficult for myself? Why am I doing this to myself? I hate it, I really want to stop it, I really do. The feeling sucks okay.

I know that I'm being stupid. This just isn't right. I need to concentrate on the right things now = Prelims and O's. Yet I'm so bloody messed up with my life now. This is just the wrongest time. Crap crap crap crap crap crap.

I can't do this again.


Note to self: I need to stop scratching my stupid pimple. It's not even a pimple anymore, it's just a big red ugly scab. I need to stop scratching it off. STOP IT! Maybe I should put a plaster over it. -.-
"I have no noticeable pimple leh"
"Ahh Shyan! I got pimple! Ahh! Ahh Shyan I'm going to cry!"
GRR you two ah, want to see my Sec 2 photo or not?
One Two Three
(i'm obviously the ugliest one with the worst complexion in the picture lah)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: