Aug 3, 2009

Get real.

"What kind of a name is Tinky Winky?" - Kauthami

1) Festival of Praise with Maddie and Jan was quite fun, although I bet it would've been tons funner if Hillsong were there. I was almost able to go for the Hillsong concert but Annie who had the tickets couldn't contact me T.T T.T
There was a not-young-but-not-elderly man in front of Janice and I, and the way he was praising God was really...weird. But I really admire it. He didn't care at all about what the other people around were thinking. Maybe he has a mental problem, but it's for the better! There was also this rather young guy two rows in front, he was swaying in a rather drunk manner as he was clapping along which I thought was really cute. When that guy was raising his hand in praise, and when the older man was doing a certain action (he bowed his head and looked like as if he was offering something to God with his head bowed), for a split second my heart jumped and tears came to my eyes. And I thought, maybe sometimes God lets us feel what He feels when he sees certain things, to let us learn a little more about Him. It touched me a lot for some reason.

2) Went to the library with Yao De and his brother to study from 12 to 6. I studied Development for today's time trial, and I spent FIVE HOURS studying Reasons and Indicators, i.e. everything except Strategies, and then Janey sms-ed me at around five to tell me that we're going to be tested on STRATEGIES. -.- -.- -.-

Yao De was playing MAPLE HAHAHAHAHAHA
GAYNESS!

No comments: