Aug 21, 2009

Back to my old skin again.

With a new picture. I thought "run away with me" didn't suit me anymore, since we aren't together anymore and I no longer feel like "running away", so I did one myself. It's as stupid as I am. HAHAHAHA.
I think this skin would be nice. Of course, I'll change the skin A LOT. I'll add a background picture (my emo candy hearts one again, maybe?), replace all the purple with other colours, change the heading font and colour and size, and basically everything will look completely different except for the basic dividers and stuff. People, give me your opinions please! Should I use it?

I love my previous skin but some computers can't view it properly (remember the three-words-in-a-line thing?) so I'll just use this for the time being, until I find a nicer one (after O's.)

We had the Teachers' Day Performance auditions today. Ours ROCKS, it would be great if we didn't stumble/laugh/forget lines. Everything needs to be way, way smoother.

Practiced for our Mass Dance again. I love our Mass Dance hahaha, but I wish we were doing it in the hall instead of at the parade square. I don't like doing Mass Dance in the parade square. And I'll be standing at the place the councillor who recites the pledge stands. (What do you call it?)

I got shortlisted for that Blogger thingy. Like, I'm supposed to blog about stuff related to O's and where I'll be going after this at least twice a week, from Sep to next Feb. That means, yes, I'll be blogging during my O's period too.
But they're paying quite a cool sum :D

No comments: