Mar 31, 2009

We're all a bit two-faced

Some people I never ever expected to be Christians turn out to be so. And they seem quite enthu about it too.
Why is it that we talk about God and Christ on our blogs, and are really enthu during worship sessions and Church and CG, but God never seems to be anything more than that?

Right after the Church session, as we leave the hall, I hear people playing a fool and shouting small vulgarities etc.

God was impacting my life a lot, but I seem to have drifted further now. Although I still pray/talk to Him in a lot in the day. During my NAPFA, when Amelia was feeling unwell, when I realised I was succumbing to temptation...

Not enough.

It's funny how we proclaim to be Christians but the religion seems to disappear once we step out of the worship hall.

No comments: