Mar 2, 2009

Sunday - CG & Sat - Flag Day

Can't post about Cross country yet because I haven't uploaded the pics onto the com.
AND I WANT TO POST SO MANY VIDS BUT ALL THE WEBSITES DON'T SUPPORT MY CAM'S VIDEO FILE FORMAT!!!! JIU MING!!! I used to have a great encoder called Super but lost it when I reformatted my com. ANYONE KNOWS OF A GOOD ENCODER THAT CAN ENCODE MOV FILES?   

ANDDDD SOME SEC ONES DON'T KNOW MY NAME!!!! URRRRRGGGGGHHHHH.

Ok ok sunday's CG.
Willie being gay with Mad's bag
DANIEL HAHAHA     
Lublub sisters!
Why do I have so many pictures of Willie?! 
Saunders trying to throw the hat on Philbert's head haha
Sauders and Philbert attempting to throw the fedora onto each others' heads


K we learnt very useful stuff about Wisdom and how to be a good friend. I think I may post it up one day if I have the time, for a certain someone.

Was fasting and everyone kept offering me food! And later Daniel's mum made NOODLES. Lolllll.


I might as well update about Flag Day too.  
Cui Xiao managed to give out two pages worth of stickers! Luan Ling gave out MORE! And Sam Low probably collected three times theirs combined.
And I gave out less than half a page's worth of stickers
Last year was more fun, when Xiao, Ala, JT and I went to Changi Airport haha. (We didn't know we couldn't sell flags there :O) This year was super bo liao.
I regret going to Taka and eating at Ajisen Ramen and going to Causeway Point not putting in enough effort because this is probably the last time I'll be doing it :/

No comments: