Mar 23, 2009

THE NEAR FUTURE

I'm supposed to be doing my Geog assignment that was due 2+ weeks ago, and/or studying for my Chem common test tomorrow (The last common test of our sec school life! :O) but I really couldn't be bothered less -.-

Which leads me to thinking about what I'm going to do after my O's.

For a start, I MUST GET AN A1 FOR THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS:
- English (Should be okay with a bit more work, I think my grammar's okay but my vocab sucks, but I've managed to survive with a teeny vocabluary for the past 10 years of my school life so whatever. I'll try to score in my Paper 1 and PRAY that Paper 2 is easy)
- Biology (I have more faith in my MCQ but I'll really have to work on my structured questions and essay questions. AND I can never do that Nutrition in Humans chapter)
- E. Math (This is going to be a huge huge challenge because everyone knows I can't do Math for NUTS, but I need more A1s so I'll have to work on this. But I hate practising/studying Math! Oh yah. My Math test is also tomorrow and I'm not studying -.- I NEED MORE SELF-DISCIPLINE)

I MUST GET AN A2 FOR THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS:
- Combined humanities Geog + SS (I think I should be able to get an A for Geog, but I'll REALLY REALLY REALLY have to work on my SS. But I really need this A2)

HOPEFULLY A B3:
- Literature (Pray pray pray that the standard is slightly lower than our school's standard, and pray that for Whale Rider they ask something stupid like "What are the characteristics of Koro/Nanny Flowers?" and PRAY THAT I CAN WRITE FAST ENOUGH TO FINISH THE PAPER)
- Chemistry (I nearly failed Final years', but with Mrs Chia I believe I can do this :D)
- Chinese (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE)

AT LEAST A PASS SO MY RECORD WOULDN'T LOOK LIKE CRAP:
- A Math (Ohhhh God bless me.)

So... if I get these scores, my L1R5 will be..
11.

SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
I CAN'T GET 11!!!! DDDDDDD:

So to get my ideal score of 9/8 (I can totally forget about 8), I'll have to put in extra effort. Perhaps I can scrape an A2 for Chinese (Mdm Lim and JT and Jessie Suah would totally laugh -.-) and an A2 for Lit and WORK REALLY HARD FOR SS and maybe pull my Comb. Humans up to an A1? And work on my Chem? With Mrs Chia anything is possible! :D

Well actually if I get 11 and I can't get into SAJC then that would solve my dilemma and I'd just happily go to LaSalle. If I have a score good enough for SAJC then I wouldn't know whether to choose SAJC or LaSalle :/

GOD BLESS ME!!!!!

Btw, Eudea's aiming for all A1s! And I TOTALLY believe she can do it. Go Eudz! You'll be the pride of 4S2A :D

No comments: