Mar 10, 2009

Learning Journey - Marina Barrage, URA

I want to go camwhore at Marina Barrage someday.

Late post yah I know. I'm lagging behind, still need to post a lot of stuff.
HAHAHAHAHA

Marina Barrage...
Sh0 c00lx!

Super bright
THE SKY SO PRETTY

Our guide, Benny, had a belt that said "BLOW HERE" with a red arrow pointing downwards towards his (probably non-existent) cock. 

URA...
Teehee
An EXTREMELY detailed model of CBD area. Close-ups:
 The samsui woman is looking at Xiao whose head is at the samsui woman's boob!
Eh, I have a picture of Jieying and Mandy with this samsui woman, taken when we were in p6. We came here too! HAHA. But I won't post it up because if Jy finds out I'm totally deadddd. (Whoever wants to see the pic, I might show it to you if you ask :D)

Cx used my phone to talk to her china boyfriend allll the way. Even until we went back to my house. 

MYYYY BED DDD:

No comments: