Mar 20, 2009

I LOVE CASSANDRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Everytime I tell myself I'll just go online for a short while to do something, I end up spending a very long while doing other things.
Planned to blog about why I was emo, but decided those Troubles The World Is Facing can wait because nobody seems to care anyway. Except Joan, for a bit of them (:

I found Cassandra's blog and read her old posts, her Sec 2 ones and especially the Sec 4 ones.
I'm very surprised that she found the news about her being head discipline scary. Well I guess we're all the same XD

AND AND AHHHH

"taught e sec1s the warm ups..and i realized that i cant do that.. lift ur legs up thingy anymore (O.O)omg. i better start working at it sia...so malu-ating, in front o e sec1s.. missed something out smore XD *oooops.thanks to the rest who helped ^^
i cant really remember all e sec1s names le..[im really sorry if i mispelled anything...
there's letty celeste amanda karen joeteng aloycia glenda lingling nadin? sharon velencia geraldin?? ohno. im sure i can remb more than that.... omg.. STM.. (O.O)ok nvm. i sahll remb them all soon! just u wait XD"


I TOTALLY REMEMBER THAT PART! I WAS THE SEC 1 SHE TAUGHT THE WARM UPS TO! Me and someone else. Shermin I think? (Sherm, was it you?) She and CHRISTINE taught us the warmups and they couldn't do the lifting leg thingy and they said "Aiyah nevermind if you can't do it now lah, it took us like 4 years to be able to do it! *laugh laugh laugh*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

And hey, Sec 4s, does anyone remember this...
"the sec1s ask me if they can go home.. to watch tv.. (o.O)????"
HAHA I DIDN'T KNOW WE WERE SO ASSHOLIC THEN

"Dance is our expression.
Dance is our beloved art.
That we perform right from our heart.
The love.
The passion.
To some of us an obsession.
Dance-our combined spirit.
We learn,we try.
We laugh,we cry.
The lights,the makeup,the shoes.
The incredible costumes and not forgetting the weird hair-dos.
Our hard work,our falls.
Our un-glam moments,
We danced on through it all."


"SOMEONE SAID SHE LOVES MY HAND WRITING TODAY!!!!! amanda.. sec1 dancer ^^"
AMANDA YEW??? HAHAHAHAHA


OH AND AND CYMBALS CYMBALS
"went to teach them cymbals again! those 4 sec1s rawk (;"

"taught the sec1s cymbals. they're so pro!!! as in.. after showing them a few times, they alredy know how to 解 when i anyhow da from 平鼓to 七步 or wateva.hahaz. shermin n eudia [how to spell!? sorry!] got the stuff very fast. but e other two v pro too!"


(I'm one of the "other two".)
I LOVE YOU SHERMIN AND EUDEAAAAAAAAAAAAA


I AM OBSESSED OVER CASSANDRA!!! I seriously think so. Why uh.
It seems that the meaner/fiercer a senior is to you, the more you love them later on. Like, how we all love Cassandra and Lily and Zifang.

AHHHHH I MISS THE SENIORS I MISS THEM I MISS THEM I MISS THEM

No comments: