Mar 25, 2009

I don't see the point of me taking A math

I shall blog about the
WONDERFUL A math common test
(and I'm sure all the Sec 4s will agree with me).
Okay so like, I only finished TWO QUESTIONS (Q1, the matrix question, and Q4, the y value question) AND ONE PART(2bi, the inequality question) (4 marks per question),
and I put the wrong inequality sign for Q2bi so I'd get a ZERO for that,
and I only did 13 marks' worth of questions (and the paper is upon 40 marks),
and the maximum I can get is..
F9.
(Well I can't go any lower than that anyway)

And I didn't do the graph question (which is worth 9 MARKS) because I only realised how to do it when Mdm Loke said "stop writing". Oh and I left the plane geometry question blank too.

As if all that wasn't bad enough, Eudea whined about how she would only be able to get a B3 max.
-.-

I've never even gotten a B3 for A math in my life.


P.S. Azalea says she's very sad and she's going to become an old woman and live with 20 cats (because she wouldn't be able to afford dogs)

No comments: