Mar 14, 2009

Asshole

It feels like you're purposely trying to make me feel regretful, to make me feel guilty.
Then again, I've felt that you've been making me try to feel like that for years. Ever since we were small kids.

Oh, and I owe Jessie an explanation:
Sometimes, it's better to have a good friend rather than a best friend. 
I've realised this is true for 3 of my friendships so far, including yours.
In all three friendships, when we were close it hardly brought any happy feelings, it was mostly a lot of hurt and anger and heartbreak for me. Minor arguements, we mostly tried to store our anger in.
Until I/we couldn't take it anymore and just let everything out and got into a big fight.
And then we didn't talk for a while, and let everything cool.
Then when we started talking again, the distance between us was obvious, but the friendship was happier, because when you aren't so close to someone you only notice the good points and the negative ones don't come out yet.

Guess what. All 3 people in the 3 friendships have the same personalities. No wonder. -.- 

No comments: