Feb 25, 2009

Hear me roar

I cannot BELIEVE they put Cui Xiao and I on the different opposite ends of the classroom. 
*wails*
I will miss the stupid stuff she says that can make me laugh until I cry. Hahaha.
And oh I'll miss her super delicious little orange ball snack thing. LOVE LOVE LOVE I'm super addicted to it. To separate me from Cui Xiao('s orange snack thing) is like torturing me k.

I mean, Xin Shyan is a nice partner, of course! I'll just miss sitting beside that awesome Xiao.

Mdm Lim was pissed because she didn't understand why Cui Xiao and I had to stick to each other all the time. Last year we were sitting beside each other before she separated us also. Butbutbut what's so bad about two friends liking to be with each other all the time? :/

I shall post pictures of Xiaoxiao. (I only have pictures from last year! Excluding the one of Xiao's tiny mandarin orange. She actually peeled and ate it in class HAHAHAHAHAHA)
<- I love this pic k. We were doing decorations for CNY I think, and I wanted to do something with the extra paper.  We love bullying JT hahaha 
<- The day you took out all your keyboard keys to clean them!

You know, Xiao, I was looking through all our pictures and some made me laugh like crazy. Maybe only I would get it because I know all your typical stares and the stupid things you like to do and I can imagine what you were saying/how you were laughing your crazy laugh when I took that picture. 

(I have so many more pictures of my crazy ex-partner. Xiao, maybe I'll do up a collage on your birthday. HAHAHA)

Btw, when I was looking for pictures of you to upload, I came across a video I took in the library. Remember there was this time Jt wanted to sleeper hole you? (Press some points at your neck to cut off oxygen supply temporarily and make you faint) Then you were like "Ooh okay okay" then Jt got ready, then when she put her arm around your neck you looked very quiet and serious and then after a long while you were like "... -.-" and Jt realised she must've been doing something wrongly because it wasn't working then you  and got irritated and laughed. HAHAHAHAHA SO CUTE

No comments: