Dec 31, 2008

Why do I have so many pictures of Willie?!?!

Combined pract at Nan Hua was funnnn (:

After that I went to Clementi Sports Hall to bathe, then went to The Cathay to meet the CG!
Jan just came from school too, she had Band. Mad was late plus she didn't know how to go there so Willie went to Plaza Sing just to fetch her!

I had to bring my bamboo poles there cos of dance >.<
OH AND YAY JT GAVE ME THE XMAS PRESENT! It's a laminated photocopy of the poster JJ autographed to us :D
We ate dinner first, Julia said my fried rice looked dry. It was. $6.20 somemore! D:

THE PLACE LOOKS DAMN COOL! (Yah lah I haven't been to Cathay before)
(Mad's sexy hand) LOL
We were 4 mins late, when we went in (all 16 of us. We had trouble squeezing into the lift) the show had already started >.<

YES MAN WAS FUNNY HAHAHAHA. The part where Carl tries to get the guy not to jump v cute! "I GOT BLISTERS ON MY FINGERS!" "*o_o*"

Willie hid behind the wall and scared random friends after the movie, including Jt (and me, I was behind Jt. I think I got a bigger shock than her though)

I didn't plan on taking a picture of him but then he said "Eh! Stop taking photos of me leh" so I did HEH :P

After the movie they were all making fun of it lah. "Go into the male toilet!" "Yeah mann!" Then the guys were laughing so loudly in the toilet that we all could hear them from the outside HAHA.

Then Willie took my bamboo pole and started playing around with it. It matched his red shirt -.-
LOL

Thennn I had to leave right after the movie, the rest went to the circular place with cool cute lights to bo liao (and disturb the poor couples there. Yeahhh I bet you guys did)

Oh yeah, and last Sunday:
Jt and I went to Jan's house to *BEEP* (Will only announce when I can)
Just so happened that the CG was there too! So we let them hear the tunes lor, since they wrote the lyrics for the songs too.
And the guys were playing with Jan's tortoises, then later Saunders was throwing his phone into his bag then Jan was like O.O then he went "What! Just now I threw your tortoise like that also what" HAHAHA

Then everyone kept pillow-fighting until the cushions came out of their covers.

<- O.O
(Look at Jan's wth face hahaha)


SHU EN AND SHU HUI KNOW MADDIE?!?!?!?!?! :O

No comments: