Oct 29, 2008

Hilarious

ML: Is Jay See here?
Class: Who's Jay See?
ML: Jay See Suah.
Eh but I think ML is super cute okay! Why y'all make her angry ))):

Oh and his name is Seth Low NOT SLOW!!!
Only I have the right to call him Slow k.
Because I've never really been able to pronounce "th" at the ends of words properly, I always pronounce it as "f"
so I'd call him Sef.
So since a very long time ago I've been calling him S.low instead. I still call him Slow when my/his parents are around, but most of the time it's Baby.
Eeeee. So weird calling him Seth o.o



Oh and I feel like doing a dedication to a special person all of a sudden.
To Spermzxzxz,
Thanks for being there for me, for standing up for me when the world turned against me. I wouldn't have made it through my Sec 2 life without you. When I was facing a major friendship problem and I lost all my friends and I didn't know who to turn to, I found you.
Thanks for listening to my crap about JJ for the past three years (even though you complained a hell lot).
Thank you for accompanying me during Dance even though you’ve got other friends, because you know I have few. Thanks for not leaving me behind (:
I’m sorry we seem to be drifting apart a little, but we must continue to run Mass Run together k (:
P.S. Not as interested in Korean music as I am in Mandopop, but KOREAN GUYS ARE DAMN CUTE :D


No comments: