Sep 18, 2008

I should be doing Geog.

Glenda and Eudea in front of me are discussing about and studying Chem. I feel like such a slacker. D:

1. The person who tagged me
Sumay.
I have so many other pictures of her (and I have some that are a thousand times unglam-er) but I'm a nice person :D

2. Your relationship with him/her
Childhood friends because our parents were NUS choirmates.

3. Your five impressions of him/her
Siao siao siao siao siao.

4. The most memorable thing he/she has done for you
Uh, lent me her bottles of shampoo and face wash when I wanted to bathe after badminton but forgot to bring my stuff. Oh and she went with me to buy a bra after badminton once because I wanted to bathe but forgot to bring one :O

5. The most memorable thing he/she has said to you
"Wah lao you suck eh!"

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will
?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

7. If he/she becomes your lover, one thing he/she'll have to improve on will be
Not expect me to wait on her hand and foot/give in to her all the time and treat her like a princess like she expects everyone to uh.

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will
Be very sad ): LUBCHEWX GIRL!

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be
Probably everything we fought about last month. (But everything's okay now)

10. You want to tell for he/she now
Are there two errors in that sentence? (For, he/she?)
Anyway. I CANT STAND YOU AND YOUR BF'S RELATIONSHIP OMG

11. Your overall impression of him/her is
Siao.

12. How do you think people around you feel about you?
They're obviously all head over heels in love with me cos I rock so bad :D

13. The character about yourself you love
The fact that I'm not that temperamental (: PEACE

14. On the contrary, what you hate about yourself is
My eyes/face/complexion/thighs/hips. And how I know that I can achieve so much more if I put in just a bit more effort but I never bother to so I never achieve anything.

15. The most ideal person you want to be
LIKE SILVANA/NADINE(!!!!!!)
And Eudea's Chemfreak brain.

16. For people who care and like you, say something to them.
LUBCHEWX!!!:O

17. Pass this quiz on to 10 people to see how they feel about you.
(Uh I don't even think I know that many people)
1) Baobei
2) Madeleine
3) Janice
4) Taiwan Suah
5) Samantha (sec 1)
6) Shermin
7) Cui Xiao (I'm helping you revive your blog)
8) Kelly (GO EX PARTNER)
9) Guin :D
10) Rachel (sec 1)
(By the way, if any sec 1 dancers are seeing this, don't be offended if I didn't put your name down or anything, I just put down whoever I could think of!)

18. Who is no. 6 having a relationship with right now? (Spermin)
Jae Joong/Jiro?

20. If no. 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing? (Cui Xiao & Rachel)
HAHAHA CUIXIAO WILL SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF RACHEL

21. What is no. 2 studying about? (Maddie)
Uh I don't know but she's studying for O's? (Or she'd better be anyway)

22. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3? (Janice)
Can't remember but she SMSed me something like "if there was one thing you could steal from me what would it be?" Then I said her voice :/

23. What kind of music band does no.8 like? (Kelly)
I asked Kelly and she said "I love --------'s band! (I'll get an SO if I put her name. Guess)

24. Does no. 1 have any siblings? (Baobei)
Yah but he died in a gang fight in Malaysia when he was 15 and laogong was 9. :/

25. Will you woo no. 3? (Janice)
If I was a guy (and if she wasn't attached now).

26. How about no.7? (Cui Xiao)
YOU MAD AH!


27. Is no. 4 single? (Taiwan Suah)
ARE YOU MAD?
If Jessie breaks up with YL and decides to go out with YS (Suah I really think you should. You damn mean to YS leh!!!) then she would have had 3 relationships in the time that Laogong and I were together (10-11 months -.-)

28. Surname of no. 5? (Samantha)
Lun.

29. Hobby of no. 10? (Rachel)
Eh no idea. It'd better be dancing :D :D

30. Do 5 and 9 get along well? (Samantha & Guin)
They're both dancers but I don't think they know each other because one's in sec 1 and the other's in sec 4 :/

31. Where is no.2 studying? (Maddie)
Can't remember, some private school near Redhill I think?

32. Talk about no. 1 (Baobei)
I love you more than words can express (:

33. Have you tried developing feelings for no.8? (Kelly)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


34. Where does no. 9 live? (Guin)
In my hearrrrrttttt.:D

35. What colour does no. 4 like? (Taiwan Suah)
Bimbo hot pink and Ah Lian gold HAHA

36. Are 5 and 1 best friends? (Baobei & Samantha)
They don't know each other :/

37. Does no.1 have any pets? (Baobei)
Two Schnauzers, one white one black. THE VET SAID THEY'RE LESBIAN (!!!)

38. Is no 7 the sexiest person in the world? (Cui Xiao)
HAHAHAHAH


39. What is no. 10 doing right now? (Rachel)
Listening in class I hope (and not slacking like me)

No comments: