Sep 8, 2008

I really hope I don't have to reformat my comp

Using Partner's comp now :D


I hate having to keep trying to keep up a good image all the time,
to have to lie,
to have to cover up for nearly everything I do,
to not be able to be as free as I'd like to be,
just so that perhaps, people will respect me.

I hate stereotypes.


Amelia:
I can't stand it when you bring the religion thing in because we both know I can't argue about that.
I don't know how to explain it to you and I never will be able to explain it to you because you're adamant in your point of view, about how it's morally wrong.
It's not that I don't agree with that, I mean you can't argue with the Bible can you?
But you wouldn't be able to understand it from my point of view if you don't be a bit more open-minded.
I'm sort of tired with talking about it with you and trying to get you to understand it with my point of view because I know you'll never understand.
And anyway, you won't really know until you've been through it yourself (:

Don't you think it's a miracle when two people love each other?
It's not even like one party even gao bai-ed to the other.
Isn't it a miracle when the person you loves loves you too?
It's not even like I liked - because - confessed or anything. Neither of us confessed (lor).
Isn't love a wonderful thing?

Why should love be restricted? Shouldn't love be free?


P.S. I HATE FLIRTS AND PEOPLE WHO DON'T TAKE RELATIONSHIPS SERIOUSLY/ GO OUT WITH OTHERS JUST TO BE OF A HIGHER SOCIAL STATUS OR SEEM COOLER/ PLAY AROUND/ YAH, DON'T TAKE RELATIONSHIPS SEROIUSLY/ WHATEVER.
SO FREAKING IMMATURE YUCKS YUCKS YUCKS.

No comments: