Sep 8, 2008

DANCE JUNIORS JI HE HERE!

Eh sec 1 dance juniors!
Rachel told me that y'all are very scared of me or something.
And that I'm scary when I scold or something.
(Honoured! See Amelia, I can one lor!)

But I'm really very nice one okay.
Really really really.
I shall tell you guys my long dance story another time. (I told a few juniors before already but whatever)
But anyway, I (and all the Sec 3 dancers) really do understand what it's like to be in Sec 1.
So don't be afraid of us. Our job is to help you guys out and help you guys become true Crescent dancers, and we're always there for you guys okay? (:

And I really really really think I should be in Welfare instead of Discipline haha.


But since the seniors chose me to be Discipline head, I can't let them down. So I must be a good discipline head and beat all the juniors into shape because the level of discipline in dance is really going down so much (even some sec 1s said they could see that okay. Shit I suck at disciplining dance ahhh).


SO YOU GUYS MUST DO YOUR PART ALSO OKAY. DONT WAIT FOR SENIORS TO SHOUT AN JING BEFORE YOU KEEP QUIET. YOU KNOW HOW YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BEHAVE. CRESCENT DANCE WAS WELL-KNOWN FOR BEING VERY WELL-DISCIPLINED. DON'T RUIN THE REPUTATION!!!!!

Oh wait, this post was about me being nice.

Yes yes I'm a nice person. But when I have to scold I will okay.

Argh wait.
Okay forget all the crap above. I am a nice person. Add me on msn or something.
Or at least go to my blogshop :D 
www.iseriouslyneedmoney.blogspot.com!
:O

No comments: