Sep 6, 2008

BACK FROM CAMP

Dancers: How was combined prac with NH? No discipline problems I hope :D Hope you guys had fun because I HAD FUN AT CAMP HAHAHAHA

NACLI!!!!
I was in the Red Devils team with Mingxuan, Janeen, Wanmin, Rayna (new friend who happens to be Sherm's close friend and fellow DBSK fan :O), Artrllian, Cynthia, AJ (who had to leave on the 1st day D:), Siying, Minyi, Zuoen, Deena, Huiyan & Janell :D
Okay lah, played a lot of stupidly fun games, too lazy to explain. There was this thingy where all of us in the Red Devil team had to walk on this tightrope thingy without support from anyone below (so we only had each other and pillars at the ends of the rope for support. Like uh rope pillar rope pillar rope pillar, but the distance between the rope and the pillars was rather far away). And we all kept falling and having to restart. The Cheena Warriors (Sam Low, Letty, Xiuxian, Jollin, Teryne, Jieying, Xinshyan etc) had to walk from the other end, so there would be this place where both groups would meet haha. In the end nobody made it to the other end hahaha.
Oh and Jieying Mingxuan and I did flag-raising on the last day! Mingxuan was in charge of the Singapore flag, I did the PA flag and Jy did the Nacli flag. At first I wanted to hang my flag upside down for fun but decided to be a nice guai person hohoho (and I took up Rayna's dare to walk around with my shirt completely tucked into my FBTs for half a day okay) so I didn't do it ): And like haha apparently it was Jy's childhood dream to raise the flag or something, then before assembly she was singing the national anthem to herself and raising the flag hahaha.
Chatted with Jieying, Zuoen, Janeen, Wanmin, Mingxuan & Xinshyan in my (and Wamin's and Janeen's and Mingxuan's and Minyi's) room until around 1am? Quite interesting haha, found out a lot more about some of them even though I'm not like close to them or anything (plus I never knew who Zuoen was until camp hahaha). __'s kindergarten peeing thing damn cute HAHAHA. Oh and so was Janeen's voice because she screamed herself hoarse.
Failed ah lian wannabes :D

& the best part of camp - MAD NIGHT! ;D
All 4 groups (Red Devils, Cheena Warriors, Nobody & Cowgirls) were supposed to come up with 1 skit, 1 dance (they'd select the songs for us) and 2 charade-like thingies. Our group's skit was about a tug-of-war competition between the Netball team and the Chess Club team (the team I was in). And the chess clubbers were supposed to tuck their shirt all the way in haha damn funny, and and it just so happened that when we were rehearsing before that, we were standing in black shirt - white shirt - black shirt - white shirt - black shirt, so it looked like a chessboard HAHAHAHA SO COOL RIGHT.
And for the dance item we got YMCA HAHAHA!
Cheena warriors did The Ketchup Song, which was like damn unfair because Letty and Xiuxian were in that group and we learnt the Ketchup song's dance in Dance so they already had moves choreographed for them ):
NEVERMIND. I LOVE YMCA! :D

Will upload videos when I can. Youtube & Photobucket refuse to upload my vids and Blogger takes forever, howhowhow? HELP SOMEONE!!!

Thanks for everything during camp, made me feel a lot better (:
And I wish I knew you better.
And you too.
And I wish I knew you, even though I don't think you even know my name.
But I think a lot of people probably wish they did, haha.
And you too, I wish I knew you, I wish you know how much you inspired me and everything, but I doubt you know me.
Sounds kinda stupid I know.
(:


I should be hating you.
I hate people who become so fake,
pretend to like stuff they don't, and do stuff they never did,
act like a completely different person,
just because they want to be popular.

I can have a great chat with you when we're alone together, and you seem like a really nice person, a really good friend I can confide in,tell
and then the next day you're a totally different person, I can't recognize you anymore, it's like as if someone else has taken over your body. And then you're so fake, so fake and everyone around you can see it.
I really should be disgusted at you.

I don't know why I still trust you as a good friend, after all that, and the stuff you did to me.

No comments: