Aug 9, 2008

(Watching the parade with laogong, laughing at the commanders’ expressions :P)

Years later, when we’re living together and doing everything together, when we no longer have to be apart from each other, I’ll remember the times I spent crying over the phone to you because I missed you so badly and couldn’t wait for the day I’d live with you.

Today’s emo day, your voice somehow both cheered me up and made me cry even harder at the same time.

But I cry because I love you.
=

Yesterday was the stupid audition for some musical involving both Music Forest in Singapore & Msia, they’re collaborating for this musical (: Cool right?
(I FREAKING LOOKED LIKE A PROSTITUTE OKAY, IN THE TWO PIGTAILS AND PURPLE RACER AND STUPID BELT AND BLACK SKIRT.) Anyway.
However we knew about it only the day before so yesterday when we came together it was a terribly hurried practice.
Decided to do a medley: Janice would do a solo for the second half of the chorus of Ai Yu Xi Wang while Mad, Jt and I oooh-ed in the background, then we’d do the first half of the chorus of Jie Tuo while Jt beatboxed (first half because none of us knew the lyrics to the second half :P), then while Jt and I sang “Oh yeahyeahyeahyeahyeah” Jan & Mad would sing “Wo mei you” then we’d go into the second half of the chorus of Sha Shi Bi Ya De Tian Fen, then we’d sing All Out Of Love :D (None of us knew the lyrics to that either, Celeste sms-ed us the lyrics ;D Thanks celeste!)
And during the audition, we all forgot to come in when we were singing Sha Shi Bi Ya De Tian Fen and all of us except Jan forgot the lyrics to All Out Of Love, so we were all like uhh-ing along.
Then Janice and Jt had their piano performance auditions – Jan played Xi Jie and Jt sang, then Jt played Tian Tian Ye Ye and Jan sang (the guy’s part) and I sang (the girl’s part). Wah lao very high can. D: I hope my voice didn’t break or anything, couldn’t really hear because the piano was too loud.
And apparently everyone else was made to show their acting skills (it’s a musical mah) by pretending to be happy, then angry, then sad. They didn’t ask us to do it though; we were probably so terrible they decided to just eliminate us immediately already D: On the other hand, we were the only group performance so…

And Xueling laoshi said she wants the four of us to do some filming thing for the school! We’re supposed to “wear black and LOOK LIKE STUDENTS”. And we’re supposed to sing something and they’d (some cooking show?!) film us and then merge our “performance” with a lot of others (meaning they’d cut ours until we’re probably only on tv for a second or two). It’s on Friday which is the last day of my common test.. which means I wouldn’t be able to go for practices and stuff.
Oh well, JIAYOU OB JMS! :D

No comments: