Aug 3, 2008

Hahaha

Ever heard of someone who was so late for class that by the time she reached her class had ended?
Overslept, woke up at 2. My piano lesson was supposed to start at 2.15 so I panicked and rushed out to get a cab lah. Waited for 15 minutes, still no cab, so I took the bus to the MRT station then I walked ALLLLL THE WAY to the other end of Jurong point which took another 10 minutes to the taxi queue at the other entrance, but the queue was too long so I walked ALLLLL the way back to the MRt station (which took another 7-10 minutes). Then at the MRT station I realized I forgot to bring all my piano books so I took the bus back home and called my father who was at my piano school, and pleaded him to come back home and fetch me to piano class because I was afraid there would be no taxis again.
Then when I reached my piano class it was 3.15 on the dot, woohooo. 


MY ELF SPREE HAS CLOSEDDDDDDDDD! YAYYYYY!
Those who haven't paid up, pay up now!
I'll probably open another US cosmetics spree, and maybe a clothes spree too.
:D
WWW.ISERIOUSLYNEEDMONEY.BLOGSPOT.COM EVERYONE!!

"Every year on the 1st day of the seventh month on the Chinese calendar, if you go to Junction 8 and look at the sky it'd be divided into a whole lot of colours like red and orange and blue and purple. It's like a rainbow but it stretches across the whole sky. But it's fading each year because of global warming. See lah. Next year I don't even know if it'd be there already."
Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry.
Crap lah. You really should've told me.
Crap I'm so sorry.

No comments: