Jul 10, 2008

shut up karen

Should I just dig a hole in the ground and stay there for the rest of my life?
It seems like whatever I do it just seems to make people's lives worse.

I don't understand you anymore.
If you think that I never cared for you all this while and I'm being a nuisance, fine by me. After being with you for longer than I can remember, I can't believe this.
I can't believe this.
I don't know what to say anymore. I don't hate you or whatever, I really don't.
But it seems like you're trying to make me hate you.

What you're doing for me is good and I appreciate it.
You're just about the only person who has trashed me before, apart from Amelia.
But, why are you doing it this way, like as if you're talking to an enemy?

I don't get it.

If you just can't stand the fact that I'm _'s friend, fine, I can talk less to him and everything, I understand.
But if you want me to go away and not be your friend anymore, I'm sorry but I can't do that, no matter how hard you try to push me away.

No comments: