Jul 31, 2008

Rapture '08

This is probably the last time we're going to be dancing Vitality.
):
I'll miss trying to balance on the boxes.

Sucked lah. There was something wrong with one of the fires. It kept going on and off on and off on and off so it looked quite pathetic. I actually fell off my box for the first time in a very long time, but I tried to cover it up, hope it looked okay.
Most of us thought it sucked but our JC seniors said it was nice! Cheer up people.
And I super want to join SAJC Dance already, although I know I can't make it.
Nvm, I'll settle for SA's Chinese Society.
(;D)
Oh, and I'm in love with the ACS Primary dancers. SHIT THE GUYS ARE SO CUTE. Valerie wants to marry them but I'm going to fight with her. ;D

(But dear, you're a thousand times cuter than any one of them)


Everytime we talk about it I don't know why but I start feeling very ..
Sad? Angry?
A bit like exhausted I guess. I don't know why.
It's like I suddenly feel so helpless and confused because I know I can't do anything about it, and then I feel so tired of it all.
I suddenly feel very exhausted. I hate thinking about it. I deleted your SMSes about it, can't stand looking at them, it'll just make my heart go hard again.

I love you no matter what your decision will be.





"No lah, if you just use one finger it's not that painful."

No comments: