Jul 2, 2008

FINALLY

30 percent of all MARRIED COUPLES in the world are homo.
:O

There are 43879845305 things I should be doing instead of this but I decided that if I don't do this now I never will -.-

1. Share-A-Thought
I was Ah Gong, and Cuixiao was Ah Ma. Look like right! :D
Was damn damn screwed. HAHAHAHA. I hope no one recognised me, especially the Dance juniors -.-

2. Jessie's blisters
Second-degree burns. Some freaking Sec 2 spilled a bowl of hot soup on her foot and all she did was say "Oh sorry sorry" and walk away. WAH SO PISSED. You Sec 2, I don't think you read my blog because I don't even know you anyway, but you'd better be super sorry because the blisters are FREAKING HUGE man.

3. Bo-liaoed with Jt
Didn't know what to do after school, so we went to Chua Chu Kang and took the LRT (because Jt's never taken it before) to some random stop. Then we went searching for an empty playground.
(ultra-screwed hair)
Shrug. Playgrounds are quite cool what! (Refer to June 15's post :D)
And the playground was super full of vandalism from people who hated people / loved to make fun of people / thought pubic hair was funny.
-.- -.- -.-
(The little comment with the arrow pointing towards her thing reads "Lots of mao (hair)" -.-

Oh and when we passed by Bukit Panjang WE SAW MAYSPRINGS CONDO
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMG
(Only JJ fans would understand. CELESTE, SCREAM!)
It was like freaking next to the LRT STATION LUHHHH. We were screaming like hell can?!

:D

4. Stupid
"So I'm just curious.. how far have the both of you gone physically?"
-.-
It's so funny how we were all smiling our heads off before we entered the counselling room but started crying like siao inside. And then when we walked out, our tears suddenly immediately stopped and we were smiling again.
I bet the counsellor has some weird thing in her room that makes people cry lor.
Heeheehee, I love you.
And I miss your arm around my waist.
And I miss your whining. You haven't done that in a long time heehee.
And I miss your piggybacks.
Damn, we must go to your house next week, okay? ):

(SHUDDUP JESSIE!)

No comments: