Jul 9, 2008

Drowning

Finally got around to uploading my pictures again. (Somehow I find it very irritating to connect my phone to my computer x.x)
So I've got stuff to blog about already!
1. SHEEP'S HEART :D
Damn sick but quite cool. Mrs Shen made us stick our fingers into the 4 blood vessels leading to the heart and see where our fingers ended up so that we could identify the vessels. OMG WAS DAMN SICK CAN. I mean I didn't do it but those who did it were D:-ing all the way. :D
In the end we just chopped the poor heart up into small pieces so everyone could hold it, HAHAHA.

2) Mango craze (To Sumay: Here you go!)

3) Strawberries are heart-shaped!!!!
(Badly edited picture, sorry lah, I don't know how to use Photoshop can?! D:)

Omg, I just noticed. So cool right! :D 

4) SOMEBODY attempting to cheat during a particular test. :O


5) Teehee

AHAHAHA.

5) Too lazy to blog about Fairfield Funfair. 
But anyway, Mad Jt and I went crazy over HUGE cotton candy but in the end we got sick of it -.-
Oh and I've learnt the lesson that my purple racerback DOES NOT go with the musical hoodie Shermin gave me as a birthday present (that cost $73 because it was the "authentic one" HAHA).

No comments: