Jun 19, 2008

RAHHH

WAH DAMN SUCKY DAY.
Went to make my IC today. Had to take the passport photo there.
STUPIDSTUPIDSTUPIDOLDUNCLEKEPTSAYINGMYFRINGEWASTOOLONG.
He kept asking me to comb it such that it wouldn’t touch my eyebrows, but my fringe just would not stay, no matter how much water I poured over it!
MYGOSH.
He asked me to re-comb my hair FIVE TIMES. (!!!!!)
And then I ended up looking like kns. ):
And it’s so not fair you know? The other auntie on the other booth was so nice, she actually helped this guy digitally edit the passport photo so that his pimple wouldn’t show. D:
Actually the guy very shuai leh. He looked like SylvesterSim on the passport photo!
(I saw the photo when she was editing it on the computer screen)
WAH OMG HOW CAN ANYONE LOOK GOOD ON A PASSPORT PHOTO? I'M SUPER JEALOUS ):

And then I went to post a pair of earrings to a customer of mine.
WAH SUPER PISSED, I HAD TO WAIT FOR MORE THAN ONE HOUR JUST TO PURCHASE A PACKET OF ENVELOPES AND STAMPS because there were three guys in front of me writing addresses for 4582734875930 envelopes addressed to “The Royal College of Surgery of Edinburgh”. I WANTED TO KILL THEM. CAN’T THEY DO IT AT THE SIDE OF THE COUNTER AND LET ME GO FIRST? WAHHHH ^%@$#@.

So anyway, I walked home (Just felt like it for some reason because I was so pissed) and when I finally arrived home, sweating like some pig, I kept ranging the doorbell but no one answered. And then I called my mum and she told me that MY FATHER, BROTHER AND MAID WERE OUT FOR LUNCH.
I really should go find my house keys lah. Where could I have left them? RAHH.

Anyway, I had nothing to do until they came back, so my mum told me to go to Macs for lunch. Somehow I don’t know why but I ASSUMED that she meant the Macs in Jurong Point instead of the one in Pioneer Mall. So I went all the way back to Jurong Point again which took 15 minutes because I’d just missed the bus by 0.0001 sec like how I always do D: (instead of going to Pioneer Mall which is like just a 2min walk away from my house).
And when I’d finally gotten my lunch and started to eat, my brother called me saying that he had just arrived home.

-.-

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

On a happier note, I made a new friend today through my blogshop!
She’s 13 and was looking for supplies, so I emailed her to tell her I supplied stuff and we somehow started chatting.
She apparently wanted to go to Crescent but was 2 marks short ):
HEEHEEHEE!

No comments: