Jun 17, 2008

I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF TODAY! :D

I had this super super super super long chat with my P3-4 classmate Evelyn, we started chatting about, like, everything, from blogshops to primary school carefree days to undone piles of homework to her frequent arguements with Bryson in primary school.
And then we came onto the topic of teenage puppy-love relationships?

I HATE THE FOLLOWING KINDS OF PEOPLE:
E.g 1)
Evelyn. says (6:13 PM):
b0iis jus tiink 0f sexx andd plyinqq with gals' feelinqqs tuhh be p0pular...
E.g 2)
Evelyn. says (6:16 PM):
qals likk wann bbe p0pular, c hhu stead 1st etc.

E.g 3)
Evelyn. says (6:17 PM):
sec1 qt tiis guy wann steadd tu attract derhh attenti0n 0f derhh gal he lik


Haha, since most of my blogreaders can't understand "Twit Lang", I shall translate it :D (CAUSE I'M THE PRO :D)
E.g 1)
Evelyn. says (6:13 PM):
Guys just think of sex, and play around with girls' feelings to get popular (because by being in a relationship, they think they're "better" than their friends who are single)

E.g 2)
Evelyn. says (6:16 PM):
There are girls who think that by getting into a relationship earlier, they become more popular
E.g 3)
Evelyn. says (6:17 PM):
There's this guy in sec 1 who wants to get a girlfriend just to attract the attention of another girl he likes


Oh, and this reminds me of something Yiling told me some time ago:

"last year some idiot kept saying he liked me, then later i realised that he was jut crapping, he wanted to go out with me just so that he could show off to his friends that he had a girlfriend wth. and before i found out, i actually really thought he fell for me, and i told him over the phone that i liked him too? and he actually recorded what i said and passed it round his whole freaking class"

WAH I'M LIKE FREAKING PISSED MAN!!!!
I TOTALLY TOTALLY HATE IDIOTS WHO THINK THEY'RE OH-SO-MATURE AND TREAT RELATIONSHIPS LIKE NOTHING, OR IDIOTS WHO GET INTO RELATIONSHIPS TO BOOST THEIR FREAKING EGO, OR OR OR IDIOTS WHO THINK THAT GETTING INTO A RELATIONSHIP MAKES THEM VERY COOL OR WHATEVER.
OMG DAMN SHIT CANNNNNNZXZXZXZXZXZ.
Or guys like Nicholas. Nevermind, I'm not going to talk about him. If I do I'll start typing a 23km-long bitching essay HAHAHA.

Anywayyyyy,
Whenever I see some act-cute ah lian going out with some act-dao guy, or any other couples who are very obviously just going out together for the sake of it, or couples who very obviously have no love between them at all and are just keeping up the act of being together to bring up their popularity status in school, I usually stare in disgust and silently curse society for bringing us teenagers (Yuck, I'm disgusted to find myself in the same group of people as them) up such that we treat stuff like this so lightly and have totally misunderstood what a relationship is supposed to be.
I've decided to change my attitude towards idiots like these because I've realised that no matter what I say, nothing's going to change their warped way of thinking.
From today onwards, I shall try not to get myself so worked up over screwed people. Instead, I shall LAUGH AT THEM!!
For they have not experienced true love, and probably never will, given their shit "I-want-to-go-out-with-him-because-he's-rich-and-hot" attitude.
MUAHAHAHAHAHA. KAREN RULES :D

No comments: