May 31, 2008

selina's story (:

sorry i haven't posted for so long people, i've been busy with blogshop business (:
PEOPLE GO SUPPORT
www.iseriouslyneedmoney.blogspot.com !!!!!!

Selina’s story (:

Selina was Jt’s OB friend from Sichuan, I’ve forgotten how I got to know her ;/
Anyway,
Selina was this really passionate dancer who learnt dance at OB. Not long ago, she was given an opportunity to become a dancer in LA.
Then she came back to Sichuan to visit her family, when the earthquake struck on May 12.
She was trapped under a pile of rocks in a rather deserted area for fifteen days; her body was only found on May 27.
Before that day, Selina’s friends had lied to her boyfriend, telling him that Selina was fine, just that her handphone was spoilt.
Selina was found dead, having gone without food or water for fifteen days, and her lungs were filled with sand. However, the doctors said she still had a chance of being revived again, although the chance was obviously extremely low. When Selina’s boyfriend came to know the truth, that Selina was nearly confirmed dead, and the doctors would only supply her with oxygen until midnight before confirming her death if there were still no brain signals, he was the most depressed guy ever.
I talked to him on MSN that night (He used Selina’s account as “[he] just wanted to pretend that she was online.”, he seemed suicidal, man. It was so depressing talking to him because I couldn’t think of replies fast enough, because I knew that spouting motivational phrases wouldn’t do any good because I knew it wasn’t easy at all to forget his girlfriend’s death and move on so easily, and I knew how he felt, how he needed to hug her and see her, and I couldn’t do anything about it.
Apparently, they had planned to marry next year.
He said he’d never dance again, and he wanted to return to his friends in his old gang. He said “
I promised her, we will dance till the day that one of us can’t dance anymore, and then we will stop.” I didn’t know how to help him, he seemed so depressed.
And then at 10pm, just two hours before they would remove the oxygen supply, a miracle happened: The doctors detected brains signals, and her heart was beating again.
And just a few moments later, Selina woke up.
And she even had the strength to talk, to say she was hungry, and even to go online (on the hospital bed, of course). I chatted a bit to her and she went “WOAH” after realising she had been trapped under the rubble for 15 days. When I told her that her boyfriend was super depressed when he thought you would die, she said “Haha, at least I wasn’t too late; I could feel him breaking apart from me.”
And she just left for LA yesterday.
Selina’s a miracle. (:


Pics I should've posted a long time ago:


HAHAHA
artclass

No comments: