May 27, 2008

IT'S OUR 7TH MONTH :D

HAPPY SEVENTH MONTH DEARRR!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDD



(sorry, i'm posting old pictures because i haven't uploaded the pictures from my phone yet >.< haha, it seemed like just days ago that i posted “HAPPY SIXTH MONTH” O.o one month passed so fast, hahaha!
I LOVE YOU!!!!

and my mum saw my blogshop notebook (the notebook i used to keep track of all the sales and whatever) and got furious, so i’m so so dead, hahahaha.
what’s wrong with selling stuff, seriously?
they don’t even allow me to work and i seriously need money can?
i just asked them on Thursday if i could go to NTUC at jurong point to work with Valencia and my dad was like “wait till you’re 17 lah”.
wahlao, i have to wait till i’m 17/18 to do LIKE, EVERYTHING (inclucing staying at chalets - ?!?!!)
haha whatever. heck heck heck.
XIEXIE lynn for supporting my blogshop so stongly :D
and XIEXIE vanity-shopping (i still don’t know your name) for being my FIRST non-schoolmate buyer!!!! :D :D :D

SEVENTH MONTH!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No comments: