May 9, 2008

but your boobs are damn soft leh!





WTH. AHAHA.


i think it's cute, how you whisper "angel!" into my ear and pat my head or hug me tight.
but i'm not really an angel. i didn't rescue you; i merely helped you find the strength to rescue yourself.
to me, you're the hero who showed me what it felt like to feel special and loved, who showed me that even if the world turned its back on me, there was still one person who loved me and would stay by my side no matter what.

and i guess i did the same to you. we're each other's hero. (:

And then a hero comes along
With the strength to carry on

And you cast your fears aside

And you know you can survive
So when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you'll finally see the truth

That a hero lies in you

No comments: