Mar 12, 2008

WE DID IT GUYS!

WE MADE IT IN THE AUDITIONS!!
WE’RE GOING TO BE PERFORMING AT THE IN-HOUSE CONCERT!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!
JMS ROCK :D

laogong and cuixiao decided to come over to my house today after extra lessons (for cuixiao and me lah.) and cuixiao and i walked to school in the rain and my hair was totally drenched by the time we got to the mrt station, so my fringe looked terrible. cuixiao said i looked like my sec1-sec2 self (*GASP!*), and cuixiao and laogong started trying to comb my fringe to make it look better, but gave up in the end and started trying to make it look as terrible as possible -.-
laogong got quite fascinated with the new electric drum set (which is currently sitting in my living room because we’ve got no place in the house to put it -.-) and cuixiao, uh, found out the combination for my savings box thing and opened it. haha, nothing much to look at inside anyway, just 70cents’ worth of 5 cent coins :D
and cuixiao was like, SUPER extra okay, trying to tickle and seduce laogong and me. in the end laogong and i spent the whole time trying to get her hands off us. and laogong bit cuixiao’s finger, and cuixiao started biting us and licking laogong’s finger WTH, ugh.
cuixiao: “eh, you two, kiss leh.”
laogong and me: O.o?!?!
cuixiao: i’m bored lah, you have to entertain me. :(
HAHA whatever man.
ob passed in a flash, seriously. it was too short lah!
but anw.
WE MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OB INHOUSE CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: