Mar 28, 2008

Karen Goes For Facial?!

“you think what, you hold longer then it will get harder ah!”
- the Mr Horny Lee during chem class.

my mum asked me to go for a facial at Amore because my face is in such a terrible condition (as everyone knows) and i’m in desperate need of SOME hope for my poor face. i totally humiliated myself by going to the Fitness counter and saying “Um hi, I’m Karen and I’m looking for Angela..?” and they were like so confused and stuff because they weren’t expecting anyone called Karen and they didn’t know anyone called Angela. then later they found out i went to the wrong counter. and then i exited from the wrong place and i nearly tripped. OH WHATEVER MAN.
omg, the facial place is OMG SO COOL.
they had a place i could shower first so i did, but the room door had no lock and the shower door was translucent and the door was aligned with the room door. (shower door: the door on the right of the pic) and i was just about to bathe when someone knocked on my room door and opened it and i panicked and went “omg, sorry, please don’t come in D:”
the lady was really nice. :D and i somehow felt really comfortable. they took me to this place to dry my hair and they even gave me tea, OMG DAMN COOL. XD
super SHIOK man, haha. but there was this part where it felt like she was using a needle to pierce deep holes all over my poor face. i started tearing uncontrollably and she thought i was crying and she kept asking me if it was painful. :P she must’ve felt so bad. D:
and the mask thingy felt like shuang, haha. i was half asleep even though i didn’t really feel tired at all, felt like i was floating or something, i couldn’t even think of moving because i felt so relaxed. so cool lah can. :D but i think she used an exfoliating mask or something, because now i see a lot of pimples beneath my skin ready to come out, OHSHIT my face is going to erupt soon. SO NOT THE RIGHT TIME. now 300 people will see my pimply face during the concert. D:
and after that my hair was super messy and i was panicking and attacking it with my pathetic brush, and then the lady said she was going to bring me to the hair dryers! omg they’re danm smart. x333
& i feel refreshed! was a really cool experience.
AGAINAGAINAGAIN! shall go beg my mum or something.
HAHA I SIAO ALREADY. sorry lah, i feel like some 4-year-old at a toy store. whoo!
ok i feel damn loser-ish. haha whatever, people poor and deprived cannot ah!
oh and omg i saw a nice pair of shorts at Ice Lemon Tee. UP 39.90, now going for 10.90 WTH!!! my dad didn’t let me buy though. saw a nice jacket thingy at 77th street too but it was like $45, haha. oh what the hell, i’m being random. :D
i haven’t gone shopping in YEARS! nvmm! TOMORROW :D

No comments: