Jan 10, 2008

rant

I can’t stand act dao guys and act cute girls.
And I can’t stand act dao guys and act cute girls GOING OUT WITH EACH OTHER.
I mean I don’t understand it lah. Couples are supposed to be CLOSE and stuff. But they like, hardly even talk to each other and stuff, except for the occasional sa jiao-ing of girls and grunts from the guys. And they really don’t seem that close at all.
But why do I see so freaking many dao-guy-ahlian-girl couples everywhere? Do so many people out there like each other only because of their looks and like, go out with each other because of that?
Okay, other people’s relationships are none of my business. Dosen’t matter to me what they want to do anyway.
BUT I STILL CAN’T STAND seeing girls whine and whine to their boyfriends who just stand there leaning against a wall with their hands in their pockets looking irritated and asking their girlfriends to shut up.
WTH.

...

Omg wujiaming made me sing Tian Tian THREE TIMES! And after I sang the verse and chorus he made me repeat the chorus again one key higher. Thank goodness I decided last-min to sing in C# major instead of D. :D and The ZhouJieLun guy was singing along quietly so I felt damn stressed haha. And I can’t remember the pointers jiaming gave me, DIE!

...

And I boarded the train at boon lay at around 6.20 today, but it didn’t move at all and the stupid announcement kept saying there was a “SLIGHT DELAY” due to a track fault. And we waited until around 6.40 (and it takes 20 min for the train to reach redhill so we were like going to be late already) and the train STILL didn’t move, then eventually they announced that due to the track fault, we were not supposed to take the trains at boon lay. WTHWTHWTH! And the station was super damn crowded because a lot of people wanted to take the trains and have been waiting since forever like us, and they let us out without making us tap the ez-link card :D
Jessie, yingyan, some other sec 4 crescentian and I decided to cab together, but we couldn’t find a cab cos everyone else was hailing one DUH. So we took 243G to gek poh shopping center and tried to find a cab, and then the sec 4 girl said her dad would pick us up :D:D:D:D
Arrived in school just as everyone was going back to their classes after assembly, and the teachers and councilors knew there was a train fault so I recorded the mrt announcement with my camera for nothing. Hahaha.



oh yes, my life is that interesting. :D

No comments: