Jan 24, 2008

karen loves WEDNESDAYS!

wednesdays! the day of the week i live for. :D
i told the music teacher i don’t want to take music anymore. she seemed quite happy i was giving it up :)
I LOVE OB! wujiaming spent most of the lesson talking about the different basic kinds of rhythm. haha. everyone was blur because of the weird positions of the semiquavers. :/
andddd I SAW A CRESCENTIAN!i was like sitting on the white couch with laogong, janice and maddie. and this group of people came in and there was this girl around my height in crescent uniform. and she saw me and she said to her friends “eh look. she from my school leh :D” and then slowly she went “OMG! SHE’S FROM MY SCHOOL EHH!!!” XD so funny because i was thinking the exact same thing! haha. we both have slow reaction. i was thinking, oh look a crescentian. then i realised THERE’S A CRESCENTIAN IN OB :D so i talked to her a bit, and she knows brenda from my class. i saw her again today when she came back for the release of o level results (she’s in jc now)! ok she’s apparently That Girl Who Acted In The Channel 8 Drama Series before but i don’t recognise her leh XP

and cuixiao wants me to write something good about her so i will. ahem!
okay, whenever i talked about stuff i’ve been thinking about for a very long time – stuff like weird science theories, about life, psychology, about random stuff that somehow gets me thinking, people usually say i’m mental and asks me to stop thinking so much. but cuixiao shares my idealist thoughts and stuff :D so i finally can talk to someone eh!
and now cuixiao officially knows more about me than she should. haha. i bet cuixiao’s freaked out now eh. :D

No comments: