Jan 17, 2008

COFFEE PRINCEEE


omg i watch yesterday's episode of coffee prince watch until can cry okay!
if my parents weren't beside me -.-
hanjie: *kisses encai for like a damn long time* listen. i'm only going to say this once, so listen good. i like you.
encai: >.<
hanjie: i realise i can't throw away my feelings for you that easily. let's move forward together, okay? we'll see how far we can go.
encai: *very, very, very slowly hugs hanjie and leans her head on his chest*
hanjie: *hesitates before stroking her head*
both: *smile a bit*
me: *beginning to tear a bit*
dad: AIYOH! tsktsktsk.
wahlao my dad totally ruined it okay! X(
omg it's like the most touching scene ever okay, considering the fact that hanjie thinks encai's a guy so hanjie thinks he's gay, and hanjie's encai's boss and loves to shout at encai at like every single thing so it's like, the most un-fated relationship?
aiya omg i dunno leh, it's just like super super touching. :( i never really liked korean drama serials okay, but I'M IN LOVE WITH COFFEE PRINCE!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
my mum promised me she'd buy me the vcd! WO AI COFFEE PRINCE!
LAOGONG WHY WHY WHY CAN'T YOU WATCH IT D: i bet you watch this episode also can watch until cry lah!
nvm, next time when i get the cd we watch together! :D

hanjie; i miss you.
encai: but we just saw each other, why -........ i miss you too.
encai: i have to hang up..
hanjie: don't go.. wait a little while more.
x)))))

No comments: