Dec 19, 2007

wet and messy? XD

the cousins arrived at around midnight.
jt came to my house and we sat in my room and lalala~ had to lock the room door because of STUPID IRRITATING GUYS.
ughhh.
and stupid ivan wore my dad’s darth vader mask and took the light saber and started fooling around. o.o
lalalalalalalalalalalala~~
jt followed me to piano and just walked around while i had my lesson, then we went to OB :D
lalala until That Cute 12-Year-Old Guy and his bro and his mum came in. so extra leh! 电灯泡 >.< so we went around to walk walk. played around with wu jiaming’s keyboard. his keyboard is damn funny! :D and after ob lesson jt and i went around to walk walk while janice and maddie went to disturb wewe. it was quite funny okay. jt and i kept trying to find a suitable spot but couldn’t find one and ended up in the lift. hahahahaha. most unexpected place! until the lift door opened suddenly and some woman came in, so we just pressed the 1st floor button and went down lor. the poor lady must’ve felt so extra. XD and jt and i were walking out of the building WHEN I SAW MY PARENTS AND COUSINS. O.O

No comments: