Nov 6, 2007

LAOGONG.

i love the way you look at me; that pair of eyes, that expression that says "hmm?" that only you can do best.


i love the way you smile at me; a secret language hidden behind it only the both of us know.


i love the way you and i laugh together; that common bond we share.


i love the way you can cheer me up; just by a single sms, what nobody else can do.


i love the way you look for me for comfort when you're down; because i can console you the way you do to me.


i love the way you somehow feel whatever i'm feeling at the same time; because when i'm down, i know i'm not alone.


i love the way you somehow manage to solve all my problems.


i love the way you complain.


i love the way you hold my hand.


i love the way you play with my hair.


i love the way you call me "karen".


i love the way you call me "laopo".




i could go on forever, but the main point is...




i love you.

and i love you as much as u love me too... x33

No comments: