Nov 7, 2007

i still love wei qiang!

WEI QIANG by NICKY LEE (composed by JJ):
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! X)

who watched jolin's concert mu hou hua xu on YU LE BAI FEN BAI yesterday?
WO AI NICKY LEE (li jiu zhe, her concert guest)!!
he was like so freaking cute can! he was wearing his pyjamas and he said "when you peform you must dress as comfortably as possible, so your singing will be better! and my shorts have sort of a hiphop, funky style, don't you think?" AIYAH HE WAS SUPER CUTE LARH. and the way he talked about how he thought he was going to do the hot dance with jolin and then when he came jolin asked him to sing "jia zhuang" and he was like, OHHHKAYYY. XD
i've always loved nickylee's voice, but now he's super cute also, SO YAY, I LOVE NICKY LEE!
------
and i've really always thought sarang heyo was a happy song!!!
站在寂寞的舞台上
灯光下拖着自己的影子
音乐重复我们共同 的忧伤
不是每一次的演唱
就可以淡忘明天没有你
in my heart we'll never be apart
残留手上的香味提醒我
在数位相机里留下的承诺
每一封简讯传出的思念
都对你说
(chorus)
Sarang Heyo means I love you
代表着我 离不开你
每分每秒每一个声音
只有你撒娇 会让我微笑
Sarang heyo 只对你说
I will love you and forever more
我答应 baby you will see
每一个我都属于你

i used to think it was a happy song because of the chorus, the chorus sounds happy what right?
"only your sa jiao-ing can make me smile", "i belong to you", "i will love you and forever more", like it's so obvious lah.
but jt and celeste mei told me that the verse talks about how he and the girl already parted, and how he's alone now, then the chorus says that even though he and the girl have seperated "in [his] heart [they'll] never be apart", and he still loves her all the same.
howcome i never noticed the 忧伤 part? haha. FINE.
haha. SORRY jt, i didn't know! just listen to the chorus. :)
HAHA. I FEEL LIKE I'M ANNOTATING SOME LITERATURE TEXT!!


原来是我 在爱上你的那瞬间 就困在围墙里面

No comments: