Nov 1, 2007

I HATE WEWE!!!

HELP ME!!!!!
I'M GETTING FREAKING MAD!!!
inspiration's flowing "high tide" (borrowing nich's phrase) but i'm not like, remembering the tunes or recording it down!! WHYWHYWHYWHYWHY!!!
it's like as if, one day milo starts flowing out of your kitchen tap instead of just normal plain tap water, and it's sorta like a miracle, but you can't switch the tap off, neither can you get a cup to collect it.. just like, watch it flow away into the longkang.. WAPIANG SUPER SAD CAN!
SHERMINNNN I NEED LYRICS!! :(((((((((((
-
since you wrote a post for me, i shall write a post for you!! :D
To: JT LaooGoong. :D
i go online right after i've brushed my teeth in the morning, just in the hope that i can chat with you on msn.. even though our convos mainly consist of "sian"s and "stupid wewe"s, i somehow never get bored of chatting with you on msn, and it usually just goes on till i have to go to bed. how many msn convos last that long?!
dunno.. our friendship started out quite "normal"... but with time, it blossomed.. until it's come to the point where we're thinking of each other every minute of the day, always treasuring every monent we spend with each other, missing each other right after we've seen each other...
(it's like as if we're a couple. ahaha!)
You give me something to look forward to everyday, and in fact, you're the one that makes me hyper. when i'm talking to you on msn or in real life, my laughter and smiles are always genuine, and surprisingly, they're only always genuine with you.
you can share your problems with me, you're hyper with me, we can laugh together and it's never fake. what you've offered me is beyond just true friendship, it's a rare bond not many people have, or will ever have for that matter.
and thank you, for letting me experience that :)
-
STUPID WEWE...
if i don't get into ob this time, i won't be able to join anything until i'm 17 already... this is my last chance already.. i really wanna get into ob, to learn how to sound less shitty... if i don't get in i'll die..
zhihao got the call 2 days after the audition.. for us, it's been around 1.5 weeks... they said they'll call us within a week...
apparently wewe's new, i really hope the reason he hasn't called is because either he forgot or lost the papers.. that way we'd still have a chance..
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

No comments: