Nov 23, 2007

chinatown with japan trip dancers!

TURKISH ICECREAM ROCKS :D

i'm so broke lah. i spent my mum's $30, my own savings of $10, and i owe nicole $6 and xiu xian $10 plus the cost of the leg warmers she's supposed to help me buy.
at least it's going to be all paid for by my mum. :D

someone tagged at the ninetythree blog:
FAHREBHEIT:DD: KAREN.I DUN TINK YOU SHLD TOK BOUT FAHRENHEIT...SO WAD THEY CANNT SING??!?!?THEY HAVE LOOK.JUNJIE IS PRO IN MUSIC.BUT HE DUN HAVE LOOK.:X
i didn't say anything okay, this person said it herself (i'm assuming it's a she.). she said fahrenheit only has looks and can't sing ah.
shermin ah shermin, what happened to your jirofans? tsktsk. go scold them. XP

fallen into the trap of infatuation.
bittersweet. :) X33
爱时常让两个人受伤 
爱也总让两个人更坚强
我们不会知道 以后的日子会有多长
在我的世界 都会有你守护肩膀
I Think I by Fan Weiqi (click here to listen). LOVE THIS SONG! heard it on 933 at chinatown today. THE LYRICS ROCK! it really speaks out everything i've been thinking about for the past few weeks. but i didn't have enough space here to post the whole song so i just posted the most meaningful part. :) EVERYONE MUST GO LISTEN TO THIS SONG K! ESPECIALLY LAOGONG! THIS SONG IS FOR YOU X3333

No comments: