Oct 16, 2007

I FINALLY MET A SANE PERSON TODAY.

this person called Jackson added me on msn a long time ago for a reason i'm not supposed to disclose XP, but i only chatted with him today, and BOY AM I GLAD HE ADDED ME.
i don't know how but he started talking about my display picture (Sumay and me at the bowling alley), and we ended up talking about Looks V.S. Talent/Character.
I THOUGHT I'D NEVER FIND SOMEONE WITH EXACTLY THE SAME OPINIONS AS ME,
who can't stand bands who look good but can't sing and appreciate people for their character more than their looks..
he can't stand chio but slutty girls, or shuaiges who are flirts. THANK YOU MAN. ahhh
i'm glad i found another one of those few sane people on earth who looks beneath that skin-deep beauty. :D
(note: I'M NOT being biased against jj fans or whatever, because he's not a jjfan. he's a chelseafan LOL. besides, JMs aren't sane, they're CRAZY! :D)

No comments: