Sep 28, 2007

walao, my dad officially should teach 2C1 physics.
i’ve attended every single one of ms azrina’s classes but until 7.00 on sep 27, i still didn’t even know what refraction was, or how to calculate power.
and when i asked my dad to teach me everything about electricity and light, suddenly i understand everything, i can even understand that “what is the furthest distance from AY that A can move so that B can still see A in the mirror” question. and i can do that floating fish question. and i know how to draw ray diagrams. and i know that voltage is the same throughout a parallel circuit but the current splits, whereas it’s the opposite for a series circuit. and i suddenly feel like a physics genius man.
(nadine, please dont spoil my mood now by saying “huh you mean you didn’t know all this already meh?!” XD)
my father should SOOO get out of bukit view sec and teach me. :(


eh why did i ask my father all this AFTER the science test? -.-
-
and now i’m wondering if i should take chem and PHYSICS or chem and BIO. my mum can tutor me for chem and bio because that’s what her job is about (biomedicine & biosafety, and it used to be some nanotechnology thing i think O.o), but my dad can teach me physics too, and what’s more he’s an UPPER SEC PHYSICS teacher, so he’ll know exactly the kind of questions that would come out and he can understand what i’m trying to ask him even if i anyhow explain (he knew i meant that furthest distance question even when i just said “walking away from a mirror” XD) so i’ll be totally totally prepared for o levels, and my mum didn’t even study secondary school in singapore so i can’t ask her about o level formats and all that.
the thing is, right now my bio is much stronger than my physics. but with my dad’s help, maybe i’d even score an A1 for physics! XDbut according to my parents, bio is usually “the easy way out” and chem and physics is a tougher combination. and apparently bio and physics would be the ideal combination, but there’s no such combination in crescent. -.-
sad laaaaa.
so what should i take??????? :S

No comments: