Sep 5, 2007

I FINALLY FOUND MY KIEHL’S TICKET!!!
FINALLY, after so many days of looking. i was like pulling out any ziploc bags i found (i put my kiehl’s tix in a ziploc cos i didn’t want anything to happen to the signature before i laminated it) and i was about to give up and go to bed, and on my way to my bedroom i pulled out a ziploc folded in between the pages of my OLD piano notebook AND IT WAS THERE! ZOMG WHAT ON EARTH WAS IT DOING THERE. woot~~
-
i clung on to my bolster as if my life depended on it, and as i rocked myself in my bed, my tears flowed furiously, just like the fast, angry rain in a storm. i turned my drenched pillow over and prepared for a fresh round of tears, but all that came out was a small continuous whimper. it only starts to really hurt when you’re heart’s still bleeding, but you have no more tears to cry the pain away.
-
well, actually those tags on yimei’s tagboard were meant to settle misunderstandings, but everyone took it the wrong way and since everyone’s going to hate me again and i’ve totally lost my reputation, i guess totally losing my pride and self-worth means nothing anymore, so here goes.
to yimei.
i know you’re a good person, you’re kind helpful caring etc. otherwise why would you have so many friends and only one enemy? and i know i hurt you a lot but.. ok nevermind, i don’t wish to pick another fight through my rebuts. anyway, you may not treasure our friendship, but i know i do treasure the times we had together, although it’s ruined now. and i guess all those tags were typed in a rage of anger so don’t take them too personally. you’re still a nice person, and i’m sorry you just had to meet a bitch like karen ho. because karen ho had a mental disorder, and made you feel so terrible, something a nice person shouldn’t deserve. i’m really sorry i had to do this, and if i could control myself and if i had the choice, i definitely wouldn’t let this happen.
i used to be popular, etc. but my friends were won over by the pitiful you when me, the big bad wolf, tore you apart, and now when i talk to them, i know that although they’re friendly to me, they’re thinking about that wolf hiding behind the innocent sheep’s clothing i’m wearing, and how that wolf hurt her close friend.
“Go ahead and get lost of my life. I can survive without people like you. I don’t give a damn about you.”
well, if that’s the thanks i get for trying to express my opinions and explain my point of view, then thank you and i will get lost.
but before i do, i just want to say that i hope you’re satisfied with the way the tears are rushing down my face and making a puddle on the sofa, and the way my heart’s wrenching with the knowing that i’ve totally lost my reputation and self-worth to you.
note; NO SARCASM INTENDED.

No comments: