Sep 10, 2007

hey, i realised that when he was singing BuLiuLeiDeJiChang, when he was shaking hands with the fans, his voice was really strong but it softened a lot when he saw rachel trying to take pictures of him, and he looked like he was laughing and flashed the peace sign. it was like as if he felt like laughing and going "you ah!" really, i'm not joking, i'll upload the vid for you guys to see. hmm, rachel, you not bad seh! :D
-
“谢谢你们… 不管我开不开心, 你们都会在我身边.
不管你们开心不开心… 我都会在你身边.”

- jj while singing sarang heyo at world tour (SG). he was crying when he said this. :)
thank you jj; for cheering me up when i am sad, for giving me hope when there seems to be none, for staying beside me when the whole world comes crashing down on me. when noone is there when my heart aches, you’re there to dry my tears. when noone understands my happiness, you’re there to celebrate with me. i know i have said this about a thousand times before, but it really means much more to me. when everyone seems to have given up on me, you’re always the only one i can count on to pour out all my troubles to. you’re the one that made me realise that although 爱是三万里程的孤单, actually, 爱,在远都在我身旁. no matter how far away happiness seems, it isn’t really very far away, it just depends on whether i want to reach out to it or not. thank you for letting me see that hope is actually all around me.
and when i still couldn’t see that, thank you for consoling me, for being there not only just when i needed you, but all the time too. thank you for believing in me and giving me your support when noone else did, when i was too shy to tell anyone else about my hopes, you gave me confidence. you showed me how to dream, and not give up on them, unlike the many hopes i had thought impossible before. you showed me that it was possible for dreams to come true.
but now that i think about it, it was also because of you that i was happy, because of you that i was sad, because of you that i was hurt badly. you showed me how it was like to emote, feel hurt, touched. you taught me compassion, humility, and most importantly, perseverance.
you not only were there for me when i was emotional, you were also the one who taught me how to feel in the first place.
it was you, who made me who i am today.
and why is it that i start crying like hell everytime i write a thank-you post to jj?
也太夸张了吧...或许我太激动了?
其实我觉得这并不是很夸张嘛.. after all, this is the person who has means the most to me, who influenced and changed my whole life.. without him, there’s no way i can stay alive either..
JJ, 不管你开不开心,我也愿意牺牲我所有的一切, 无时无刻的陪着你.
我爱你.

-
thanks, ling and sher, for watching the jj vids with me and cheering me up, after !@#$%^ made me go into a bad mood. :)

No comments: