Aug 14, 2007

This is the story of my tour around the whole of Jurong West yesterday.
i exited from jurong point after going to MJ to search for my jj gaiban one more time (in that sheer hope i’d find it somewhere amidst the many other CDs there), and took the overhead bridge to the other side of the road.
i then decided to walk through this blue block of buildings to cross diagonally to the other side, because it was SOOO HOT. when i walked through the block of flats, i totally forgot that i was supposed to cross diagonally, and ended up walking through the WHOLE block of flats to the other side. i recognised the NEXT block of flats as evelyn’s block of flats (block 66-something), which were quite near mine, so i thought, aiya heck la, walk through here can liao.
and i thought that the flat i was walking under was evelyn’s flat, when it was actually totally at the other side. (can’t blame me right! the stupid group of flats are designed to look exactly the same!) so i walked walked walked, then came to this road i thought was the road leading to my house, so i walked walked and came to block TWO-HUNDRED SOMETHING O_o from 66something to 23something!!
so i obviously panicked and retraced my steps, and found this pedestrian crossing. and i saw boon lay sec. PHEW.
then when i reached my house at block 628 i rang the doorbell for slightly more than a million times when my mum smsed me to say my bro and maid were downstairs. when i went downstairs, i couldn’t find them and was left to panic until my maid’s friend recognised me (dunno how) and told me where they were.
THE END

No comments: